RULES OF ENTRY IN THE CAMPUS
- NO ID; NO ENTRY policy is strictly applicable for the Students and Employees of the institution.
- Students and Employees must wear and display their ID at all times inside the campus.
- Every individual regardless of student/ faculty members/ alumni, entering through the entry in front of Registrar’s office must tap their ID at the validation kiosk.
- Visitors or Guardians are allowed to enter the campus only for valid and verified reasons. They must submit a valid Photo ID and collect official ‘Visitor ID’. The ‘Visitor ID’ must be displayed at all times during their stay in the campus. Visitor ID Must be returned and deposited Photo ID must be collected at the end of the visit while leaving the campus premise.
- Visitors of an Employee or Guardians willing to meet faculty members or officials, will be allowed to enter only if their visit is confirmed and agreed by the person they are willing to meet.
- Security personnel will ask question and keep detail document while entering to the gate.
- BANI reserves all the rights to allow or disallow anyone from entering the premise.