Nursing plays a critical role globally. We welcome students from across the world, and our students benefit from the diversity of experience from our international students. The School of Nursing will be proud to be the home of many students across the globe. The School of Nursing takes great pride in being world-renowned for nursing education. Below are answers to common questions concerning international applications to the School of Nursing.
New freshmen international applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university.
Preparing Your Documentation
In order to complete the New International Student Form in the School of Nursing you will need the following documents:
- Passport – Your passport (and any dependent’s passports) should be valid at least six months into the future.
- Financial Documentation that meets or exceeds the Estimated Student Expenses for the year of your degree program. Your financial documents must:
- be in English, or a translation into English must be provided. If an unofficial translation is provided
- be current, issued within the past 3 months.
- be accompanied by an affidavit of support if the bank account is not in your name. The affidavit must come from the person who owns the bank account.
- be liquid assets, available for immediate withdrawal, if it shows personal or family funds. Property, tax documents and income statements are unacceptable.
Estimated International Student Expenses
- These tuition & fees and living expenses are based on estimates for the upcoming academic year.
- Estimated living expenses are based on the number of months in the academic calendar for each specific academic program.
Apply for the School of Nursing:
Send email to – firstname.lastname@example.org